Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Dungeon Grows

Opening up the MegaDungeon itself up to a committee was one of the greatest things I've done in relation to this project. Once my gaming group got a hold of the initial idea and concept that ties the whole thing together they took it to places I probably never would have thought of myself.
Before I knew it, we had the initial ideas of each level planned out and already some of the more fantastical levels are getting brainstormed like crazy. With that done, I can now focus on the two DM articles for issue 1, the Dungeon Overview and Backtstory. The backstory I already knew, though with the added levels and what's in them, I can update the timeline to reflect things that occur there. The overview will be much easier now that we actually know what's in every level.

A little more writing and then that's all she wrote for Issue 1, things are coming together and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment