Thursday, February 17, 2011

Progress Report

Everything for the first issue on the Player's Side of things has been written, save for the God article which should be showing up soon.

On the DM's side of thing, the two articles explaining the rough backstory of the dungeon as well as a overview of what's on each level so DM's can begin building subplots and such is being roughly put together. Later this week I'm having a good friend and fellow gaming conspirator listen to a few of my ideas and act as a sounding board. He always tends to enhance my level of devious plans and provide some of his own that blend in perfectly with my ideas.

With any luck, those should be written soon afterward and I'll start editing and laying out the articles, all the while getting things ready to be written for Issue 2 so we can try to maintain a monthly release.

No comments:

Post a Comment